How to Cut and Sew a Sweater
Photo credit - Kevin Frest
- You love sweaters and want to learn to make them confidently and with ease.
- You're an advanced beginner or intermediate sewing enthusiast, eager to expand your sewing skills.
- You're comfortable working with woven fabrics and want to learn to work comfortably with knits also.
- You've sewn knits before but have never cut and sewn sweater knits.
- You've started projects with sweater knits, but your seams were not as neat as you'd like, and your sweater remains unfinished.
- You have a good amount of sewing experience, yet you fear cutting that sweater knit fabric you've had sitting in your stash for months.
- You’ve made sweaters before but never get the neckline looking quite right.
- You're a machine knitter, who loves knitting but wants an easier way to shape and make "afterthought" fit adjustments.
- You're a hand knitter with sewing skills searching for a quicker, yet fulfilling, way to make handmade sweaters. And you're ready to lose your fear of steeking!
If you fit any of these descriptions, then How to Cut and Sew a Sweater is just right for you!
General registration for this workshop is now closed. You may, however,
purchase a gift certificate through December 23rd.
General registration for this workshop is now closed. You may, however, purchase a gift certificate through December 23rd.